We got a Gold.
A Gold without the Honours, yes. Weeped, everyone did. It was a painful moment of sheer disappointment.
I weeped, for the choir, and for just you and you alone, dear Mr Low (: it had been tormenting to hear PeiLing addressing the choir..
"Choir, do you want to say anything to Mr Low? He asked me to say sorry to all of you."
And we shouted, we love you Mr Low. Those words, I said it with utmost gratitude and honour.
Pains to hear an apology from you. Nobody`s ever gonna blame you. Why apologise? You`ve done nothing wrong, nothing at all.
I`ll never forget the day you sat in front of all of us and shed those drops of tears from your wounded heart. Every tear drop that fell from the brim of your eyes pricked my soul..
You are amazing, dear conductor. The CSS choir will not be how it is if it weren`t for you. Our reputation and achievements, we owe them to you. And for that, I thank you.
We all respect you.
A gold is still an honourable award. We earned this award with our own voices, our own ability, with the guidance of a wonderful person.
I sang my best on stage. Did you?
Because if you did, you should have no regrets.
Stop the tears my friends. What we can do now is to work even harder and be ready for other competitions, say the VOS 2007, if we are attending it.
Strive, to keep our reputation high up there.
Because we live to sing. (: